Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kick!!

I've felt little flutters here and there for quite a few weeks now. Only once or twice has David been able to feel the flutters...the baby is small and basically in the middle of me, so I can really only feel the movement from the inside for the most part...until tonight when the baby starting kicking like crazy, I yelled for David and we both sat there in amazement as the bean practiced karate on my uterus! It was the strongest movements I have felt the entire 4 months...SO VERY COOL !! I can't wait until the movements are more frequent so the rest of my family can feel the bean too!...also...in 22 days (baby cooperating) we will be able to call the baby by it's real name instead of "the bean". :0)

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOO beautifully exciting!! I'm THRILLED for you, and I can't wait to be at that point.
    When is your next appt?

    ReplyDelete