Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Day-Sunshine!

Yesterday was an incredibly beautiful day! We had very warm weather that made my soul smile. There's just something about feeling the sun shining down and warming your body that really does your heart good. I knew that they way our crazy Texas weather has been lately that I should take advantage of the sun, because who knows when we may see it again. Hendrix LOVES to be outside, so I grabbed our play blanket and outside we went. He was much smaller the last time we were able to get out and play in the backyard, and I was actually surprised he stayed on the blanket. Here is Hendrix this past September enjoying himself in our backyard. I can't believe how much he has grown. Look at him now.

My sweet boy is so happy when he is outside:



signature image

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed the warm sunshine too! It was so nice to be outside and NOT be cold. Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice day, nothing like March - May and September - November in Texas!

    ReplyDelete