Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Should Have Known Better

Photobucket
So in an attempt to get Hendrix to eat more I thought I'd do what my cool mama friend Katie does and sit out some snacks for H to graze on while playing. I put the crazy dogs up, got out some snacks, put them in a tupperware container, and set them down. Hendrix crawled over, ate a piece of cheese and then proceeded to dump everything out. What? Five second rule you say? Oh no, my kitchen floor has a zero second rule. I Should Have Known Better.

signature image

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Maybe try putting them on a plate and putting the plate on a chair. He didn't make a mess while over here on Monday. He ate it up, and even fed some to Taylor (I got a picture that I need to send you). The 'drive by eating' is how Taylor usually eats best. A couple of times she has gotten on her riding toy, and literally drove by and grabbed a bite. Just like going through a drive thru. :)

    ReplyDelete