Thursday, June 24, 2010

17 Months Old

My sweet boy is 17 months old today. He's growing up so fast! I can barely remember him as a baby. I look back at pictures and wonder if that time really existed. I know everyone thinks their kid is a genius...but really I do. We made a list of all the sign language signs that Hendrix knows and we came up with 19!!!! That is amazing to me. Even though he doesn't SAY a ton of words, he KNOWS what a ton of words mean. Just the other day we were in the bedroom and I told him we needed to take a shower. I look up and he's running to the bathroom and starts banging on the shower door. Harvard material I tell you. No wait, that's too far away!

I tried snapping a few pictures of H today, but if you've ever tried to make a toddler sit still, you know it's a losing battle. Here's the best I could do.



signature image

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! He is a smarty! That is a TON of signs! When are we going to dinner???

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's our kid, of course he's a genius! He's handsome because of you though, I didn't help in that department. Oh and I agree with Nicole we should have dinner!

    ReplyDelete