Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Turn-It-Up Tuesday

A day late, no song clip, but a great memory. Lately Hendrix has been singing nearly non-stop. I'm starting to think this kid picks up a new song everyday. Yesterday we were on the way to pick up my mom for lunch when the singing began The song of the day was The Itsy Bitsy Spider. After he sang it once or twice, he then said "mommy turn". After singing the song, and being told "again" for the umpteenth time I began to mix things up. Each time he would demand "again" I would sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider in a different voice. British, cowgirl, and opera were all funny to him, but apparently The Itsy Bitsy Spider made into a rap song is freakin hilarious to Hendrix. The belly laughs coming from the back seat were worth every second. I love that kid.


signature image

1 comment: