Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 months!!!

Holy crap, I'm already 3 months into this pregnancy! Yesterday was 12 weeks for me, and compared to 40 weeks that doesn't seem like many, but 3 months compared to 9 months..THAT got my attention!

I've been feeling much better here lately, now rarely do I almost throw up/dry heave. It's been a little over 2 weeks since my subchorionic hematoma stopped bleeding and I think DH is more happy about that than I am b/c it means my doctor released me from a 6 week pelvic rest. I'm just glad the 4 weeks of bleeding is over with-yuck.

Yesterday I bought, started, and finished reading "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. Pregnant or not, anyone can enjoy this book, it is hilarious, although lude and crude in certain places. Go check it out!

BTW, if I remember later tonight (ha I have preggo brain who I am kidding) then I will post last nights weekly belly shot!

2 comments:

  1. I bought and read Belly Laughs in one day as well. It is a great book. As for the bleeding... after teh baby... you bleed again... for a long time! I bled for almost 6 weeks straight. My midwife said that the more active you are, the more you bleed, so I bled for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well! Here we come Super Bowl Sunday!

    ReplyDelete