Friday, July 25, 2008

Blessed!

Oh I haven't even started this and I'm tearing up already..dang hormones. I just wanted to put into writing how very blessed I am. I have parents and inlaws that are possibly more excited about this pregnancy than I am (which is hard to beat, I'm ecstatic). My amazing mom (who has been bugging me to make her a grandma since our wedding day) has taken me twice now shopping for baby and maternity clothes. I have a mother-in-law who is taking her daughters and me for a girls weekend to hang out and go shopping. All I ever hear about is baby talk-and you know what-That is GREAT! I'm sure I'll eventually get tired of the baby getting all the attention but not today! My dad, brother, father-in-law and brother-in-law are even getting into this pregnancy asking questions, joking, making plans for when the baby is here. I am so very blessed to be surrounded by such Godly people who bring such joy into my life, and to be married to a selfless man I couldn't deserve in a million years. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment