Friday, October 31, 2008

Failed

That's right, I did not pass my one hour glucose screening. Soooo this coming Wednesday I get the joy, neigh, the HONOR..lol..to take the 3 hour glucose CHALLENGE...Oh my. I decided that while giving up carbs and sugars completely would only make me miserable, I CAN give up half (or more) of the carbs and sugar that I never (until now) have thought twice about eating. We will see if this makes any difference in my levels when I test on Wednesday. Please pray for me, I love anything bread or chocolate related. This is a test.

1 comment:

  1. First Time Parents - What do we do now?November 5, 2008 at 6:17 AM

    All of my friends and I failed the one hour test and I am the only one who failed the 3 hour. So you will probably pass with flying colors. But if you don't, I can give you some tips on things to eat because I too was a complete carb-aholic and struggled with the no carb, no sugar rule. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete