Monday, July 11, 2011

Messy Monday

I recently found this blogger who does this series called Messy Mondays. I thought I'd try it out, my house needs all the help it can get.

It’s Messy Monday.  The one day a week that I show you an embarrassing, long neglected mess in my house, in the hopes that it will make you feel better about yours. And because it keeps me accountable to tackle and least one mess a week that’s not just daily grind. Brace yourself. 

I would really like to create a spot in the house where I can scrapbook while the kids are playing nicely by themselves, within eyesight (HA! I can dream right?)This is my first step towards that goal. Check out the computer desk upstairs.


Wow. The dogs' crate has been in this room for 3 years and the layer of disgustingness (yes I made that up) is embarrassing. Tackling this with a newborn and 2.5 yo was no easy feat. It took forever with stealing time here and there during catnaps and videos. I cleaned, wiped down, put away, wiped down, and still see dog hair. I tried, Honestly. The result of my efforts?



Now, remember the rules of Messy Monday.


A) Don’t judge me.

and

B) Share your own long neglected embarrassment now :)

signature image

No comments:

Post a Comment