Monday, July 18, 2011

Messy Monday

It’s Messy Monday. The one day a week that I show you an embarrassing, long neglected mess in my house, in the hopes that it will make you feel better about yours. And because it keeps me accountable to tackle and least one mess a week that’s not just daily grind. Brace yourself.

This is the holiday kitchen stuff / mail to be shredded cabinet and it is out of control!


My reward for cleaning it out today!


Ahhh, that's better!



Now, remember the rules of Messy Monday.


A) Don’t judge me.

and

B) Share your own long neglected embarrassment now :)

signature image

1 comment:

  1. this is sooo good!! love it! you've inspired me -to blog about and be accountable for some messy areas in my home. bummer, it's almost 4:30pm...i might have to make mine tackle it tuesday. simply not enough time left in the day to tackle something besides dinner and soccer practice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete