Thursday, November 22, 2007

Peanut Butter Pie



So I lost my wonderful peanut butter pie recipe I had made from last year's Thanksgiving, and had to search for a new recipe. I have to say, it was a little runny, it didn't hold together very well. I'm posting the recipe anyway, maybe someone else can figure out how to adjust it so that it stays together better-I'm thinking less cool whip.



INGREDIENTS:

1 baked pie crust, or use graham cracker crust, 9-inch
-I bought the chocolate pre-made pie crust
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
8 ounces whipped topping
chocolate shavings, optional

PREPARATION:
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Slowly add milk, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Freeze for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment