Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peace and Hope

On Saturday David, my mom, and I went to our 2nd (of 12) baby class meetings. We thought it would be a good idea to tell the instructor what was going on with Hendrix in case we do have to have surgery within the next 7 weeks, she would know why we stopped showing up. As we were telling her the whole story with the 4 possible scenarios she listened intently. She then said "wow you guys seem to be taking this REALLY well". That statement REALLY meant a lot to me, although I have nothing to do with it. Our family and friends have been covering the 3 of us in prayer and in return David and I seem to have this peace that certainly doesn't fit what's going on right now. I am so thankful for this, since like I have said before, I am the queen worrier. However..this 2 week wait until our next appt. does seem to be dragging by soooo slowly. Please keep praying that David and I would continue to find peace in our hearts about this situation, and also pray that God would put His healing hand on Hendrix and remove or shrink the mass in his right lung. Thank you to everyone. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Well, we are praying that the hardest thing he will have to deal with is learning how to write his name in cursive with an x in there! Pretty sure those and z's gave me some fits. And don't ask me to write in cursive now! No clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep praying for all three of you.... And with the name Hendrix an Electric Guitar is a Christmas gift from his Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete