Thursday, September 25, 2008

9/25 update

David and I just got back from the high risk doctor..with good news. There are no hydrops (excess fluid that a growing mass would cause)..and while he couldn't clearly say that the mass had shrunk..he DID SAY that the heart looks less crowded than 2 weeks ago, and Hendrix looks better! God is good..all the time. Thank you all SOOOO very much for all the prayers, they are SO very appreciated. Please continue to pray that God would heal Hendrix and that David and I would continue to have peace these next 2 weeks while we wait until our next appt. :0)

4 comments:

  1. I have a righteous anger about stuff like this...makes the pit bull in me come out to pray...which we will definitely be doing! Glad to hear that the doctor said that his heart was less crowded! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Time Parents - What do we do now?September 29, 2008 at 5:49 AM

    That is excellent news! I look forward to further updates. Hopefully as the days and weeks pass, things will get better and better. We will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cassie, I had no idea any of this was going on, I didn't know you guys had a blog going until today and I just read all the entries back to back to catch up on everything..You are such a strong woman! I am so proud of the way you are dealing with everything and putting it all in God's hands. It's so wonderful to see how you guys are staying so calm during the bad times, not letting go of God's hand. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this stuff, I don't think I would be as strong as you. If you need anything or just want to talk, please let me know, I'm here for you!! I love you!!!! <3

    Love, Cat Evans

    ReplyDelete