Monday, September 8, 2008

Tomorrow's Appt.

Tomorrow is the appt with the high risk preg. doctor. I'm praying that they will have no trouble finding Hendrix's aorta..and that he was just in a weird position when my regular sonographer couldn't find it. I've had peace about this since we found out they couldn't see it last Wednesday. I'm the queen worrier and I have only thought about this appt a few times...I am so thankful for that...but the appt is very close now and I'm starting to feel nervous..and my peace is subsiding. I know that the King of Peace is always with me, I just sometimes choose to not accept His comfort. Please pray for Hendrix, that his body is whole and everything is working just as it should be. Also, please pray for David and I, that we would have peace no matter what the doctor tells us tomorrow, and that we remember that He will be there with us.

1 comment: