Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Makin' A List

No I'm not about to bust out into song...and it's not a Christmas list I'm making..it's a food list. I'm about 3 weeks into this wonderful world of gestational diabetes and I've started making a list of everything I want to eat after Hendrix is born. Here are a few things on that list.

1. Chips and salsa-by the basket full...right now I have to count out how many chips I have b/c of carbs...in 6 weeks, bring on the chips and salsa..on

2.AND CORN TORTILLAS...dang I may eat nothing but Mexican food for a week!

3. Sweet Tea...we're talking Chicken Express sweet tea-right now I drink unsweetened..ugh..

4. Cookie cake- from The Great American Cookie-with chocolate icing!!!

5. French fries and ranch dressing from Chili's...oh how I miss you french fries!

That's my top 5....sad isn't it? Don't get me wrong Hendrix IS worth it...but I'm still counting down the weeks! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment