Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Praise the Lord!!

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant...8 months....in approx. 8 weeks we will have our little boy in our arms!!!!

David and I went to the high risk doctor today, in hopes of being released from him, and able to go solely to our OB. We found out that Hendrix is approx. 3lbs11oz, is posterior (sunny side up) and is ALL boy, if you get my drift. The dr is looking, and looking, and looking..saying "I can't see anything... Merry Christmas, your gift is that you don't have to come hang out with me anymore, congratulations"!

Those words were like heavenly music to our ears. We couldn't stop smiling the entire way out of the office and by the time we reached the elevators I couldn't help but tearing up. Our little boy has been healed! No more abnormal lung tissue! God is SOOOO good, all the time.

Now we will only be going to our regular OB. We have an appt one week from today(33 weeks), then again in 2 weeks (35weeks), then EVERY WEEK after that!!! I can't stop smiling!

4 comments:

  1. CASSIE!!!!!! I teared up just reading this!!!!! I am SOOOOO SOOOOO HAPPY for you guys!! That is so great, God IS DEFINITELY GOOD! All the time, whether we realize it or not. But especially now! You guys are so blessed, and I'm so happy for you!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy for you too, what wonderful news!! Can't wait to see pics of H in a few weeks!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO happy for you guys and for Hendrix!!! God is SOOOOO GOOD! Can't wait to see him! Great news and the best present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, I am so very happy for you and David!!! What a wonderful Christmas present! I will be thinking about you in the weeks to come, as I have been. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete