Wednesday, December 31, 2008

36 Week Appointment

Wonderful appt. today!! I tested NEGATIVE (thank you Lord, ths was an answered prayer) for Group B Strep. Dr. looked at my glucose book and said my numbers were looking good (I was worried she would be super anal about them)...checked for dilation again, I made it a point to be as relaxed as possible and not fight it and it was SOOOOO much less painful this time- I'm still 1/2cm dilated (hey I'm only 36wks so not stressing). Since David and my mom are out of town (ski trip) I took my David's mom with me since I had a sonogram scheduled. I wanted her to be able to see Hendrix "in person". She loved it! He is measuring 5lbs 9oz which my Dr. said was good especially since I have gestational diabetes (don't want him too big).....so I think that's about it! I will scan his new pic in and post it later....I'm a bit worried b/c in the pic his nose looks HUGE!!!! Oh well. He'll still be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

2 comments:

  1. so so awesome! You must post your u/s pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( I didn't get to see him. So glad things went well.

    ReplyDelete