Tuesday, January 6, 2009

37 week appt (2 days early)

Had an appt this afternoon. This was the 3rd time I've been checked. I forgot to ask the first 2 times about effacement, so this is how it went:

2 weeks ago 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced
1 week ago 1/2 cm dilated and 60 % effaced
today 1 and 1/2 cm dilated and 75% effaced

She said I was making really good progress and was "right on track"THEN...after a little more talking she said "ok we will do a sono next week unless you've had the baby by then" WHOA! I'm not sure if she was over exaggerating because she was getting such a rise out of DH with the less than 3 weeks talk or what....anyhoo...I'm (possibly too) excited about my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, well I was 3 cm and 80% effaced for two weeks... and I ended up being 1 week late....

    ReplyDelete